How To: Inspiring IPSC/USPSA Books and Podcasts

Firearms, Ammo, Equipment
SVH

How To: Inspiring IPSC/USPSA Books and Podcasts

Post by SVH »

Video of a presentation that lists and briefly discusses the "must read" IPSC/USPSA books and "must listen" IPSC/USPSA podcasts. After making this video I stumbled onto the "Banging Brass Podcast" on YT. Don't forget to check it out. I also added a brief section on which national/international shooters to follow on YT. There are more interesting Subscriptions on my YT-Channel. Let me know in the Comments below which books, podcasts and shooters inspire(d) you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfYURV7WqWA
Sachranger

Re: How To: Inspiring IPSC/USPSA Books and Podcasts

Post by Sachranger »

Thank you for your IPSC videos. If you don't have a large circle of friends in this sport, your information will help a lot to broaden your horizons.

I learned a lot from the book from a very good German shooter: Oliver Damm, IPSC - Dynamischer Schießsport
He writes very entertaining and informative. The focus is on handgun, shotgun and rifle, but also PCC and mini rifle. He goes into the respective divisions - always with personal experience and alternatives. Objective, facts, understandable.

Definitely recommended for German-speaking beginners. Even advanced learners will find a lot of input in it. Ideal in the frequent corona breaks.
odS.jpg
odS.jpg (68.45 KiB) Viewed 6827 times
SVH

Re: How To: Inspiring IPSC/USPSA Books and Podcasts

Post by SVH »

I was unaware of it. Luckily I also speak German. I'll check it out. Thanks for sharing!